Why isn’t anyone talking about this?
Watch non black cosplayers and lovers of cosplay stay silent on this.
Man what in the FUCK
Well if this isn’t just the cutest
Don’t think I’ve ever blogged the whole comic, in its entire adorableness…
You’re welcome :)
A-Babies VS. X-Babies. Written by Skottie Young. Art by Gurihiru.
This is perfect!
My favourite part of the whole fuckin’ thing is the lower-case ‘a’ on baby Captain America’s cowl.
Some of the panels between the group shot and Storm/Black Panther cuteness are missing. Here are a few of them!
I don’t understand the core conflict of “Should I Stay or Should I Go.”
By his own admission, there will be twice as much trouble if he stays.
Not a hard decision
the baby boomer culture: how an entire generation literally will not shut up about young people doing things they enjoy
The Divorce Culture: how an entire generation couldn’t keep it together, and forgot how to not project their insecurities onto children.
This was apparently written by an undergrad at Penn State. Not actually the boomers this time.
Tagged by: noirdeadtective
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
ISFJ (Intensely Studly Face Jammer)
- Courage from Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Chihiro Fujisaki from Dangan Ronpa
- Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy
- Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter
- Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Brock from Pokemon
- Barristan Selmy, Davos Seaworth, and Ned Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire
- Luigi from Super Mario Bros.
- Nite Owl II from Watchmen
I cosplayed Chihiro at Dragon*con last year, so that’s a plus. Barristan is a badass and the fact that I share some facet with Luigi warms my heart immensely.
I would totally get in the fucking robot, though.
I have long raged at movies and books being very bad at describing combat and, being someone who likes to both punch things and write about things, I figured I would help fix that. Here’s some of the basic terminology of unarmed combat; I won’t get into the specifics of styles and stuff until a later post, but this should be useful to anyone who wants to write a fight scene.
Definitions, pictures, and gifs below the Read More.
So I figured you would be interested in this discussion on how to make a setting where everyone is Danny DeVito.
1. I punch good.
2. I kick pretty good, too.
3. I can effectively use Great Hammers in Dark Souls 2 PVP and PVE without a shield.
5. I can rock a dress and heels.
This shit’s in no particular order, of course.
1. Dark Souls 2. A wonderfully challenging experience with enjoyable combat and awesome, subtle lore. 420 praise it.
2. Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns of the Patriots. It’s corny as hell and ridiculously overwrought, but there’s some real emotion (Meryl and the Colonel, for instance) and the gameplay is terrific.
3. Fallout 3/New Vegas. Both terrifically-written, with oodles of backstory and fun gunplay to boot. The wastelands feel like real places and, for all the radiation poisoning and mole rats the size of a moped, they’re places I can’t stop going back to.
Shout-out to the Old World Blues expansion for including the phrase “array of fully-erect hand penises.”
4. Dragon Age: Origins. We don’t talk about the sequel, but the original was, in my opinion, Bioware’s single best game. Great tactical combat (translation: cast Walking Bomb on everything and heal the tank when he gets too close) and great characters, with Alistair my personal favorite.
5. Mass Effect 1/2. Still haven’t played the third, since I don’t have my original file and I’ll be damned if I’m playing a pre-made Shepard.
Although considering my last Shepard got Wrex AND Garrus killed, a do-over might not be a bad idea.
6. The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim. I have >200 hours in it. Somebody stop me.
7. The Pokemon series. It’s brought me and my sister way too much joy over the years not to be included in this list
8. Kerbal Space Program. MORE THRUSTERS.
9. Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2. The first RTS I really got into. Delightfully campy and very fun.
10. Portal 2. Still haven’t managed to say “apple.”
I TAG JILL AND LUNA DOITDOITDOIT.